It is our endeavour to provide you with the highest quality dentistry, using the most up to date skills and the finest materials available. As such we provide a peace of mind warranty on all our work.
DENTAL TREATMENT GUARANTEE
[table id=6 /]
Dental health checks are mandatory every 6 months as well as regular hygiene visits as agreed with your dentist at our practice (Inverleith Dentalcare).
Extent of Guarantee: //forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/5819587/warranty-on-dental-crown
The guarantee applies to dental restoration under normal conditions of use:
- Fillings that fall out
In this case, we will restore, repair or change any restorations free of charge. In the case of implants, the guarantee is only valid if our practice completes the work fully (places the crowns and/or bridges as well).
The Guarantee will be reduced or invalidated if:
- Oral hygiene is neglected
- Dentist’s/therapist’s advice is not followed
- Removable restorations, such as partial dentures or full dentures are neither used nor maintained properly
- You do not attend the practice for dental health checks at least once every 6 months
- The gum tissue or tooth bone is naturally reducing
- Substantial amount of weight loss or weight gain within a short period of time
- A general illness is present which has adverse effects on the chewing organ (e.g. diabetes, epilepsy, osteoporosis, excessive X-rays or chemotherapy)
- Damage caused by accidents, sports or any third party
- Smoking or drug abuse occurs
- Payment obligations are not fulfilled
The Guarantee does not apply for the following:
- Allergies, tooth illnesses and their relative consequences after treatment which were not noticeable before treatment started
- Damage caused by extreme stress (grinding/clenching at night, grip of teeth)
- Not wearing your protective night mouth splint (if this has been provided).
- Damage due to dental restoration carried out by any other person (e.g.: dentist, dental technician) who is not a team member of our practice
- Temporary dentures, crowns or bridges
- Bone grafting procedures (bone block, bone augmentation, sinus lift, bone from hip)
- Tooth-whitening procedure
- Inappropriate selection of the colour and shape of the dental work by the patient (during the preparation period, patients are given the opportunity to choose what they want but we cannot take responsibility for the decision of the patient)
- Root canal treatment (root canal treatment has high risk factors for which a guarantee cannot be given. The anatomic differences and the large number of variations for each individual mean that we cannot assure everything even with the most careful of dental treatment).
Please note, that if your tooth or root canal unexpectedly (not seen during the diagnosis, X-ray or consultation) injures or opens during the preparation of fixed prosthetic works (crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays) Inverleith Dentalcare does not take any responsibility for the need of root canal treatment in these cases. We will do everything to ensure the final, corrective treatment is carried out, but this shall be administered at the patient’s expense (complex root canal treatment, root extraction, plan for the new prosthetic works and the preparation).
“I received the most fantastic dental care from Chris at Inverleith Dentalcare. I am terrified of the dentist and Chris treated me sensitively, taking time to explain everything. Some repair work was done to a treatment I received in California ( I recently relocated to Scotland) and the result was superior to that achieved in the US. If you are scared of the dentist and if you want good dentistry then this is the practice to go to.”