Teeth straightening for a healthy, gorgeous smile.
What is it?
A wire free tooth straightening system that uses a series of bespoke clear aligners to move your teeth in a predictable and safe way to achieve the smile you have always wanted
What is the process?
Our experienced dentists will create a bespoke treatment plan based on your personal needs. CAD-CAM technology will then be used to create the clear aligners. There are many clear aligner systems available but Invisalign has treated more than 6 million people worldwide
How does it work?
Like all tooth straightening treatments, it involves constant gentle pressure on your teeth for a period of time that moves them to the final position. We create several aligners, each one moving your teeth a little bit further towards your final goal. Aligners are worn for one week but are removed for eating and drinking making it very easy to fit into your social life. Best of all the aligners are transparent so people won’t know that you are wearing them, unlike fixed wire braces.
Will it work for me?
Invisalign can treat many issues that occur with your teeth.
Some of the common cases are outlined below:
What’s involved? There are just 3 stages in the process:
Discuss what you want from the treatment and take records of your teeth
From this we create a 3D treatment plan which shows hour your teeth will look at the end of the treatment
2. Treatment: Wearing your aligners
- Your first set of aligners are fit
- We will see your every 4-8 weeks to monitor progress
- Change aligners every week
At the end of your treatment we fit retainers to hold your new smile in position
- Virtually invisible – no one will know but you and your dentist will know you are wearing them
- Comfortable – no wires to stick into your cheeks and lips
- Fit with your life – you can remove them so you can enjoy the foods that you do normally and clean your teeth without any extra difficulty
- Visualise the final result – using the computer aided three dimensional modelling (Clincheck), we create a plan that shows how the teeth move to the final position – this allows you to view the final result before you even start your journey
“It’s been a while since I’ve been to the dentist and I was a little (…a lot) nervous, but Dr Chris Fowles and the team at Inverleith Dentalcare took excellent care of me from the moment I stepped into the clinic. Everything was explained to me in detail, which put me at ease and the procedures themselves went smoothly. Highly recommended.”